The Balega Blister Resist Quarter is the perfect performance running sock for those looking for blister protection and maximum comfort. This quarter height sock uses a combination of moisture managing and friction reducing fabrics with an award winning design that provides a perfect, no slip fit.
- Dry-Mo (Drynamix Mohair) fabric in the foot-bed reduces friction to the point where blistering is non-existent. Protective properties never wash out andlast the life of the sock.
- Features Balega's patented VTech Arch Support System that significantly enhances the fit through the arch. Elastic grip construction under the ankle band provides a great non-slip fit.
- Hand-linked, seamless toe keeps unnecessary abrasions away.
- Extra deep and reinforced heel pocket optimizes a foot hugging fit.
- Triple-ply under foot cushioning for impact resistance.
- Mesh ventilation panels keep your feet cool and dry.
- Balega's high stitch count makes it one of the softest running socks on the market today.
Balega Blister Resist Running Sock Specs
49% - Drynamix Polyester
16% - Mohair
16% - Wool
8% - Acrylic
4% - Nylon
3% - Microfiber
3% - Neofil
2% - Elastane
Made in South Africa
Balega is the only brand and SockGeek is the only place I buy socks anymore.
I love my recent purchase from sockgeek. I’ve done two long hikes in my new Balega “Blister Resist” and my feet feel great. They gave me a discount and it was just an excellent experience without the hassles of stores. I will definitely be returning for my feet and sock needs. They even gave me a personalized “thank you” on the receipt(plus magnet!). So Yes, you are dealing with real people and small business! Will be back soon!!!
I wore a pair of the socks for a 75 mile run and the material was literally fraying and balling up in places and coming off. I did not expect this for a quality brand sock. I have worn Balega in the past and they have never done this before. I have a second pair that I purchased with the ones that I wore and will see how they hold up. Don't get me wrong, they did protect my feet from getting blisters but I was somewhat disappointed in the quality of the product.
Great fit and excellent quality. They protect my feet well and also wear a very long time. I’ll keep buying these as long as they keep making them.
A+++ Seller! Will Buy Again!