Balega’s Support socks are created for athletes who are looking for support without having to wear a compression sock and is loaded with features and benefits to create a secure fit. Extra support bands surrounding the ankle and arch constructed to create a non-restrictive, cradling fit that enhances your comfort during activities. Unique benefits such as oval cushion ankle protection pads that protects against "ankle clipping" and silicone grip pads that prevents any movement in your shoe enhances performance during any activity. Left and Right construction follows the contours of your feet for the ultimate fit. Engineered with Drynamix moisture management technology, these socks will keep your feet cool and dry, while allowing free airflow for maximum comfort, performance, and durability.
- Supportive bands surrounding the ankle and arch constructed to create a non-restrictive, cradling fit
- Unique oval cushion protection pads to protect "ankle clippers"
- Proprietary Drynamix moisture wicking fibers keep feet cool and dry, and features reinforced microfiber mesh ventilations panels
- Hand-linked, seamless reinforced toe maximizes comfort
- Left/right foot construction method ensures the perfect fit
- Strategically placed silicone grip pads ensure your sock or foot will not slide inside your shoe
Balega Support Running Sock Specs
58% - Drynamix Polyester
40% - Nylon
2% - Elastane
So disappointed my local store quit carrying balega socks. I have loved wearing them and given as gifts for years. My local business will lose my sock replacement business and your company will gain. I deserve Balega socks and thank you for having these socks for sale!!!!!
Very pleased with these socks
Balega socks are simply most comfortable socks I've ever used, a Triathlete friend of mine turned me on to this brand and told me you have to try them on to believe them and I've never looked back
As a high school teacher, my juniors and seniors notice EVERYTHING. They love my Balega socks! And I notice how great they feel for standing all day! I made the mistake of ordering crew length when I definitely prefer my socks to go higher up on my legs, but I'll eventually get another pair as a splurge!
These socks are comfortable and fit well. I wish there was a better selection of colors in my XL size. Women are taller these days and have longer feet. This woman likes color!