Balega’s Support socks are created for athletes who are looking for support without having to wear a compression sock and is loaded with features and benefits to create a secure fit. Extra support bands surrounding the ankle and arch constructed to create a non-restrictive, cradling fit that enhances your comfort during activities. Unique benefits such as oval cushion ankle protection pads that protects against "ankle clipping" and silicone grip pads that prevents any movement in your shoe enhances performance during any activity. Left and Right construction follows the contours of your feet for the ultimate fit. Engineered with Drynamix moisture management technology, these socks will keep your feet cool and dry, while allowing free airflow for maximum comfort, performance, and durability.
- Supportive bands surrounding the ankle and arch constructed to create a non-restrictive, cradling fit
- Unique oval cushion protection pads to protect "ankle clippers"
- Proprietary Drynamix moisture wicking fibers keep feet cool and dry, and features reinforced microfiber mesh ventilations panels
- Hand-linked, seamless reinforced toe maximizes comfort
- Left/right foot construction method ensures the perfect fit
- Strategically placed silicone grip pads ensure your sock or foot will not slide inside your shoe
Balega Support Running Sock Specs
58% - Drynamix Polyester
40% - Nylon
2% - Elastane
I’m 73 and continuing to walk for exercise. These socks support my ankles, fit snugly and comfortably, and make my walk so much easier. I’ve worn Balega socks for over 20 years and these are the best!
This is my second time order of balega socks from the site. Everything is fine socks are great thanks
I am a walker, not a runner. These socks fit well, are comfortable, and don’t shift.
Sock is fine if you are not looking for a lot of support.
I looked everywhere for the balega running socks my husband loves. I finally found several pairs with slightly different styles at SockGeek. They were a great price and I received them promptly. I'll use SockGeek again to buy Balega socks.