Balega’s Support socks are created for athletes who are looking for support without having to wear a compression sock and is loaded with features and benefits to create a secure fit. Extra support bands surrounding the ankle and arch constructed to create a non-restrictive, cradling fit that enhances your comfort during activities. Unique benefits such as oval cushion ankle protection pads that protects against "ankle clipping" and silicone grip pads that prevents any movement in your shoe enhances performance during any activity. Left and Right construction follows the contours of your feet for the ultimate fit. Engineered with Drynamix moisture management technology, these socks will keep your feet cool and dry, while allowing free airflow for maximum comfort, performance, and durability.
- Supportive bands surrounding the ankle and arch constructed to create a non-restrictive, cradling fit
- Unique oval cushion protection pads to protect "ankle clippers"
- Proprietary Drynamix moisture wicking fibers keep feet cool and dry, and features reinforced microfiber mesh ventilations panels
- Hand-linked, seamless reinforced toe maximizes comfort
- Left/right foot construction method ensures the perfect fit
- Strategically placed silicone grip pads ensure your sock or foot will not slide inside your shoe
Balega Support Running Sock Specs
58% - Drynamix Polyester
40% - Nylon
2% - Elastane
Great service every time I order from SockGeek!
I like the quarter length sock because it stays on my feet in the right place while I'm on the court. That style have become difficult to find and good quality. I love the Balega wool socks as well as the newer material keeping my feet comfortable when hot and sweaty! Fast shipping and I have ordered twice now. Will order again from here.
I play a lot of pickleball and these socks feel so much better than the run of the mill socks I was wearing! We’ll worth it
These socks are awesome, so are the vendors!
The socks are great, but Sock Geek is better. I ordered 4 new pairs because of the awesome customer service, thank you Mandy. If you are buying socks, do it from Sock Geek, they’re are awesome.