The Balega Blister Resist Quarter is the perfect performance running sock for those looking for blister protection and maximum comfort. This quarter height sock uses a combination of moisture managing and friction reducing fabrics with an award winning design that provides a perfect, no slip fit.
- Dry-Mo (Drynamix Mohair) fabric in the foot-bed reduces friction to the point where blistering is non-existent. Protective properties never wash out andlast the life of the sock.
- Features Balega's patented VTech Arch Support System that significantly enhances the fit through the arch. Elastic grip construction under the ankle band provides a great non-slip fit.
- Hand-linked, seamless toe keeps unnecessary abrasions away.
- Extra deep and reinforced heel pocket optimizes a foot hugging fit.
- Triple-ply under foot cushioning for impact resistance.
- Mesh ventilation panels keep your feet cool and dry.
- Balega's high stitch count makes it one of the softest running socks on the market today.
Balega Blister Resist Running Sock Specs
49% - Drynamix Polyester
16% - Mohair
16% - Wool
8% - Acrylic
4% - Nylon
3% - Microfiber
3% - Neofil
2% - Elastane
Made in South Africa
I have had these socks for two weeks now and their performance has been extremely good. Also this company that I purchased them from was extremely easy to order from and their shipping was spot on!
great socks. feel good
So comfortable! They are like walking on silk. I love these socks
Balega Blister Resist - Quarter
The only brand I use for races.