The TRAIL 2.0 Midweight is engineered for the uneven and unpredictable terrain of trail running. With a double elastic cuff to keep dirt out and hold the sock in place, you'll be ready to take on the trail ahead.
- Protective padding under the heel and metatarsal area to help reduce shock to the high impact areas of the foot. Perfect for those who need the benefit of more under foot protection during extended periods on rough trails.
- Featherweight XtraLife CoolMax helps keep feet cool, dry, and protected.
- Lycra fiber enhances the compression that holds the sock in place.
- Mesh top provides maximum ventilation and breathability.
- Reinforced heel and toe increases durability.
Injinji Trail Running Sock Specs
47% - ExtraLife CoolMax
48% - Nylon
5% - Lycra
I love injinji socks but this design is problematic. The pattern on the outside is lovely, but inside there is long loose fringe of yarn where the design changes color/pattern. I’ve never seen anything like it. And if you fold your socks down the long fringe is visible sticking out all around the sock. I should have sent them back.