The TRAIL 2.0 Midweight is engineered for the uneven and unpredictable terrain of trail running. With a double elastic cuff to keep dirt out and hold the sock in place, you'll be ready to take on the trail ahead.
- Protective padding under the heel and metatarsal area to help reduce shock to the high impact areas of the foot. Perfect for those who need the benefit of more under foot protection during extended periods on rough trails.
- Featherweight XtraLife CoolMax helps keep feet cool, dry, and protected.
- Lycra fiber enhances the compression that holds the sock in place.
- Mesh top provides maximum ventilation and breathability.
- Reinforced heel and toe increases durability.
Injinji Trail Running Sock Specs
47% - ExtraLife CoolMax
48% - Nylon
5% - Lycra
My fiancé was complaining about her toes rubbing together and getting a blister. I figured I’d try and find a solution and stumbled across toe socks. After a lot of research, I went with SockGeeks Injinji socks. I ended up giving them to her before Christmas and she LOVED them! I ordered her two more pairs, the longer version, and she doesn’t want to wear anything else. I strongly suggest these.
I absolutely love my Injinji trail socks. I wear them everyday and not just for the trail. They are so very comfortable. I love having the toes and not the seam on the toes as with regular socks. SockGeek was awesome with Customer Service and ease of ordering. I received them so quickly which was great as I was in need of some new socks.
Can’t wait to ‘put them to the test!