The Wrightsock Coolmesh II is lightweight running socks while still delivering the great Dual Layer (Sock-in-Sock) protection you expect from Wrightsock.
- Stabilizer Zone in the mid-foot helps lock the sock in place.
- 30% lighter than other Wrightsock styles.
- Mesh panel across the top of the foot allows for maximum moisture management, keeping you drier and cooler.
- Flat knit (non cushion) design is perfect for all running activities.
- Less bulk doesn't compromise shoe fit.
- A great combination of moisture management and friction-free control.
Wrightsock Coolmesh II Running Sock Specs
Inner Layer - 70% Dri-Wright II Polyester, 30% Nylon
Outer Layer - 71% Dri-Wright II Polyester, 24% Nylon, 5% Lycra
Made in the USA
When I started running in the late 90's, I found Wright socks and have been wearing them ever since. I have tried other socks, but always go back to this brand. The newest ones I just got are even better than the last pairs. I will stop trying other brands.
Luv These Socks. Had a pair a number of years ago. Used them al ot wore a hole in the heels. Thought I'd try looking for a new pair online. Well, I found them 😉 Now my feet feel better. Low cut, so they slip on easy and nice cushion in the cool mesh. Keeps my feet dry and more cool than other socks I've tried. I even like the color ^5... Thanks Again, for having a great product.
Since I started wearing these socks for my marathons and hiking there have been no more blisters. I swear by them!