- Extra compression (21.1 mmHG) promotes blood flow which increases your performance by reducing foot and leg fatigue.
- Top of socks are thin for maximum breath-ability but cushioned underfoot to reduce road damage and provide that safe, cushy feeling.
- Heavy use of the high performance fiber, Olefin, moves moisture like a champ and has a very low friction coefficient.
- Signature Linked Toe-Seam all but eliminates the possibility of toe blisters and abrasions.
- Second-skin feel prevents shifting or bunching, eliminates the risk of friction blisters, and makes your shoe fit more comfortably.
Swiftwick Maxus Running Sock Specs
66% - Polyester
22% - Nylon
10% - Olefin
2% - Spandex
Made in the USA