Total Support® Thin Insoles are perfect for low-volume or minimal running shoes. Spenco® Total Support® Insoles feature the patented 3-POD® Modulation System: By positioning pods with varying degrees of hardness beneath key areas of the foot, Total Support® Insoles change the ground forces reaching the foot during activity. This tunes the ride for increased performance and superior comfort while helping to reduce over-pronation—a common problem that causes foot, leg and back pain.
- 3-POD™ System promotes healthy biomechanics, absorbs shock and provides cushioning through multi-density impact zones:
- Stiffer Red POD counters over-pronation
- Softer Blue PODS help guide the stride
- TPU Semi-Flexible Stability Cradle provides advanced arch support, deep heel cupping and increased flexibility for comfort through the stride
- Custom EVA Layer conforms with normal wear to match the contours of the foot
- Low-Friction Antimicrobial Top Cloth helps prevent blisters and control odor
- Metatarsal Arch Support offloads pressure from the ball-of-foot to help relieve forefoot pain
- TPR Air Grid Forefoot Crash Pad utilizes air pockets to compliment TPR cushioning material providing optimum ball-of-foot cushioning in a low-profile design
*For half sizes, please order the next size down. For example, if you normally wear size 10.5, order a size 10.