- The RUN 2.0 Lightweight is an Ultra-thin, next to skin fit for those who want the benefit of minimal weight with maximum protection and performance.
- Ideal for milder temperatures, shorter distances and minimal footwear.
- Featherweight XtraLife CoolMax helps keep feet cool, dry, and protected.
- Lycra fiber enhances the compression that holds the sock in place.
- Mesh top provides maximum ventilation and breath-ability.
- Reinforced heel and toe increases durability.
Injinji Lightweight Sock Specs
67% - ExtraLife Coolmax
28% - Nylon
5% - Lycra
I am new to toe socks and I am glad I made the change. My feet do not sweat anywhere near as much as they do in normal socks. I think it is due to my toes not touching each other. I thought the glove like feeling would drive me nuts, but it is not uncomfortable at all. The materials used in these socks is lightweight and breathable. My only complaint is the left and right socks are not marked, so be careful when pairing them after a wash. I will definitely be buying more of these! Thank you!
I thought I was buying something new for the two runners in my life, but both of them already knew about the socks and only owned one pair each. They were both THRILLED to receive a couple more pairs! This is definitely seems like something any runner wants to try or have more of!
Injinji Run Lightweight - No Show
The Injinji socks are not inexpensive but I like the separated toes. They work. These socks are low but not "no show", which I like. I also like how they are designed so they don't slide under the heel like some low socks can when you're running in them. I like these socks.
I like my new socks the quality is very good. However, it was advertised as no show. They are definitely not no show which was important to me.