- Extra cushioning on the footbed to increase foot comfort.
- Ideal for wide range of temperatures, distances, and footwear.
- Supportive arch band that offers a secure and stable fit.
- Lycra fiber enhances the compression that holds the sock in place.
- Mesh top provides maximum ventilation and breath-ability.
- Reinforced heel and toe increases durability.
Injinji Lightweight Running Sock Specs
43% - NüWool™
43% - Acrylic
12% - Nylon
2% - Lycra®
Bought two pairs of these socks after wearing several pairs of NuWool trail socks for many years. The Midweight NuWool socks are a lot thinner and not as comfortable as the trail socks. I doubt that they will last as long also, due to their thinner fabric. They don't seem as comfortable.