These highly comfortable knee high graduated compression socks feature all of the advantages and technology offered in Feetures highly successful Elite Series. Designed for runners and cyclists who are seeking to energize and freshen their legs.
- Light under foot cushioning to provide just a kiss of protection on those longer days.
- Features 18-22 mmHg of compression at the ankle, and gradually less compression as you move towards the top of the sock.
- Graduated compression enhances circulation, and promotes faster recovery and reduced fatigue.
- Anatomical right and left foot design enhances fit, delivering maximum comfort and protection by helping to eliminate blisters and other foot abrasions.
- Perfect Toe construction eliminates any seams across your toes.
- iWick fibers manages moisture to keep your feet dry and odor free.
- Power Arch is anatomically constructed to provide you targeted support where it is needed most.
- Deep stitched "Y" heel gore keeps the sock from shifting in your shoe.
Feetures Elite Compression Running Sock Specs
78% - iWick Nylon
13% - Polyester
9% - Lycra Spandex
Good socks 🧦 I never ever had before
Had not tried these. Mostly have worn CEP for exercise and Sockwell for everyday.
These are a nice light sock for exercise. Not as much compression as CEP but given that I rarely do more than for miles anymore, they are great.
Got here quickly.
Best compression socks ever put on much better than copper fit compression socks.
Good support for my right foot. It eases the stress on the ball of the foot. The compression on the lower leg is just right. Not too much.
It really helps with the achy ball of my right foot.