Many people prefer to wear the same type sock no matter the sport or activity. The Drymax Sport Lite-Mesh socks are multi-purpose socks and an excellent choice for playing tennis, golf, walking, running or most team sports. They are lighter and more breathable than the Sport sock model.
The Sport Lite-Mesh socks have dense protective padding. Dense padding is used as opposed to thick padding, as it protects feet without adversely affecting the fit of the shoes. They are designed for use in cool to hot conditions, keeping feet dry, comfortable and odor free all day long.
- Dual layers knitted together draws moisture away from the foot and to the outside of the sock to maximize evaporation.
- Breathable mesh stripes through out the top of the sock and around the arch keep feet cool and dry.
- Anti-slip wedge around the ankle helps prevent the sock from slipping down.
- Flat toe seam helps reduce rubbing across the toes.
- Micro-Zap silver antimicrobial fibers actively fight odor-causing bacteria, helping keep socks odor free.
- Developed for cool to hot weather conditions.
Drymax Sport Sock Specs
36% - Polyester
I usually reserved my Drymax socks for winter running when trails were wet and slushy. But after trying these new (for me) Sport Lite mesh I now know I can use these in warm weather as well.