The Drymax Hyper Thin sock has been specially designed by Drymax to be the lightest and thinnest running sock possible.
Ultra Runner Kaci Lickteig AKA the "Pixie Ninja", Kacie resides in Nebraska away from pretty much every technical mountain trail in the world. Her hard work is evident by her impressive resume which includes a victory at the 2016 Western States 100 Mile Endurance Run as well as earning Female North American Ultra Runner of the Year in 2016.
- Dual layers knitted together draws moisture away from the foot and to the outside of the sock to maximize evaporation.
- Breathable mesh stripes through out the top of the sock and around the arch keep feet cool and dry.
- Anti-slip wedge around the ankle helps prevent the sock from slipping down.
- Flat toe seam helps reduce rubbing across the toes.
- Micro-Zap silver antimicrobial fibers actively fight odor-causing bacteria, helping keep socks odor free.
- Developed for mild to hotter weather conditions.
Drymax Hyper Thin Sock Specs
24% - Polyester
18% - Spandex