Same great design, fit and technology as Drymax's standard trail sock but for those seeking a lighter weight feel. The Drymax Lite Trail Run sock features Drymax unique turndown design which allows you to wear the sock as a quarter for added protection or turn the ankle collar down for maximum cooling.
The Drymax Ellie trail socks have been designed for and named after ultra running legend Ellie Greenwood. Ellie is a winner of some of the biggest ultras in the world including: Western States 100, Comrades, and the Ultra-Tour Mount du Mont-Blanc. Great athletes put a lot of demand on their socks so Drymax has built one that can stand up to the toughest terrain.
The Drymax Speedgoat trail socks have been designed for and named after ultra running legend Karl "Speedgoat" Meltzer. Karl has won more 100 mile trail races, including 5 Hardrock 100 wins, than any man in history. Great athletes put a lot of demand on their socks so Drymax has built one that can stand up to the toughest terrain.
The Drymax Band of Runners trail socks are named for the non-profit group whose mission is "to share the community of trail running and the physical and psychological benefits running in nature provides with veterans and their surviving family members."
- To prevent dirt and debris from getting inside the traditional vents have been eliminated. Air gets in for cooling but trail grime stays out!
- Double welted leg has extra padding around the ankle. This extra padding protects the leg, and seals the top of the shoe to keep out dirt & debris.
- Dual Layer Moisture Elimination System actually removes sweat, sweat vapors, and water from the skin through the inner Drymax layer to the outer absorbent layer. An added bonus is the double welt top is made of Drymax fibers to repel water, so when a runner splashes through a creek, the top of the socks stay dry.
- Light+ density protective padded sock. Dense padding is used, as opposed to thick padding, as it protects feet without adversely affecting the fit of the shoes.
- Flat toe seam, vented arch band, and Y-heel optimizes the fit.
- Micro Zap anti-bacterial control.
- Reinforced at all of the key spots to deliver long-term fit and durability.
Drymax Lite Trail Running Sock Specs
65% - Drymax/Olefin
20% - Polyester
8% - Nylon
7% - Elastaine
Made in the USA
Just finished the Siskiyou Out and Back 100K in Oregon on Saturday. I never touched my shoes for 62 miles. Couldn't ask for better performance from my shoes or my socks!