The Darn Tough Vertex Merino Ultra-Light Cushion maintains the super lightweight fit and feel of the 1767 but adds just a hint of impact absorbing cushion underfoot. Feathery on the foot but with enough volume to create unsurpassed comfort and tremendous durability.
- Just enough cushioning to make a difference on those longer days.
- Fine gauge Merino Wool (17.5 micron) makes this a fast drying and highly breathable sock that delivers comfort in a wide variety of conditions.
- High stitch count (1441 stitches per sq. inch) ensures a secure streamlined foot hugging fit.
- Reinforced heel and true seamless toe box.
- Merino wool has natural occurring anti-microbial properties that repels bacteria and controls odor.
- True seamless construction reduces hot spots and blisters.
Darn Tough Vertex Running Sock Specs
50% - Merino Wool
47% - Nylon
3% - Lycra Spandex