Drymax's premier trail sock is now available in a crew (mid-calf) height for those looking for more lower leg protection during those runs where brush and other nasties wait to tear you up.
- To prevent dirt and debris from getting inside the traditional vents have been effectively eliminated. Air gets in for cooling but trail grime stays out.
- Double welted leg protects the leg and seals the top of the shoe to keep out dirt and debris.
- Drymax Dual Layer Moisture Elimination System removes sweat, sweat vapors, and water from the skin through the inner Drymax layer to the outer absorbent layer.
- Medium+ density protective padding. Dense padding is used, as opposed to thick padding, as it protects feet without adversely affecting the fit of the shoes.
- Flat toe seam, vented arch band, and Y-heel optimizes the fit.
- Micro Zap anti-bacterial control kills bacteria that causes odor.
- Reinforced at all key spots in order to deliver a long-term fit and add durability.
Drymax Trail Running Sock Specs
65% - Drymax/Olefin
20% - Polyester
8% - Nylon
7% - Elastane
Made in the USA