This trail warrior is currently the premier trail sock in the business. So if you are seeking a trail-proven sock for aggressive trail running then this is where you start.
Now the best of both worlds! This trail sock features Drymax design that allows you to wear the sock as a quarter for added protection or turn the ankle collar down for maximum cooling.
- To prevent dirt and debris from getting inside the traditional vents have been effectively eliminated. Air gets in for cooling but trail grime stays out.
- Double welted leg has extra padding around the ankle. This extra padding protects the leg, and seals the top of the shoe to keep out dirt and debris.
- Drymax Dual Layer Moisture Elimination System removes sweat, sweat vapors, and water from the skin through the inner Drymax layer to the outer absorbent layer.
- Medium+ density protective padding. Dense padding is used, as opposed to thick padding, as it protects feet without adversely affecting the fit of the shoes.
- Flat toe seam, vented arch band, and Y-heel optimizes the fit.
- Micro Zap anti-bacterial control kills bacteria that causes odor.
- Reinforced at all key spots in order to deliver a long-term fit and add durability.
Drymax Trail Running Sock Specs
60% - Drymax Olefin
25% - Sensura Polyester
9% - Lycra Spandex
6% - Nylon
Made in the USA
Great service and prices every time I order from Sock Geek!
Ordered, Received .. good job .. thank you!