Darn Tough Stride topped off with performance arch support to reduce fatigue, flex windows for zero bunching and enhanced durability where our athletes need it most. Easy on the eyes, yet loaded with features like mesh on the forefoot for championship breathability, a fit that goes into overtime, and cushion that rebounds into the record books. We use yarn. Tell yours on top of the podium.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
Darn Tough Stride Sock Specs
42% Merino Wool
6% Lycra® Spandex
I was first introduced to Darn Tough socks when I received a pair in a race schwag bag at the Broken Arrow Skyrace in 2021, but I've purchased several pairs since. They are the perfect weight (thin but not ultra thin) for trail running and provide a touch of compression. They are super durable. They work in a wide range of temperatures, and can keep your feet warm even when wet. I use them for everything but the hottest days when I opt for something fully synthetic.
Darn Tough Men's Run Stride Ultra-Lightweight - Micro Crew