The TRAIL 2.0 Midweight is engineered for the uneven and unpredictable terrain of trail running. With a double elastic cuff to keep dirt out and hold the sock in place, you'll be ready to take on the trail ahead.
- Protective padding under the heel and metatarsal area to help reduce shock to the high impact areas of the foot. Perfect for those who need the benefit of more under foot protection during extended periods on rough trails.
- Featherweight XtraLife CoolMax helps keep feet cool, dry, and protected.
- Lycra fiber enhances the compression that holds the sock in place.
- Mesh top provides maximum ventilation and breathability.
- Reinforced heel and toe increases durability.
Injinji Trail Running Sock Specs
47% - ExtraLife CoolMax
48% - Nylon
5% - Lycra
I love my toe socks. They are soft and keep my toes warm. These socks also help keep my 2nd toe from crossing under the 1st toe especially at night. A nice relief from the toe separators.
My wife loves the socks and shipping was quick.
I got bunion on my right foot, and it bothered me whenever I ran. My friend told me about Injinji socks, so I gave it a try. Fall in love with the socks as they help separate my toes. I found SockGeek, the seller of Injinji socks, when I did the research on Amazon.
Great socks well made and so comfortable