The TRAIL 2.0 Midweight is engineered for the uneven and unpredictable terrain of trail running. With a double elastic cuff to keep dirt out and hold the sock in place, you'll be ready to take on the trail ahead.
- Protective padding under the heel and metatarsal area to help reduce shock to the high impact areas of the foot. Perfect for those who need the benefit of more under foot protection during extended periods on rough trails.
- Featherweight XtraLife CoolMax helps keep feet cool, dry, and protected.
- Lycra fiber enhances the compression that holds the sock in place.
- Mesh top provides maximum ventilation and breathability.
- Reinforced heel and toe increases durability.
Injinji Trail Running Sock Specs
47% - ExtraLife CoolMax
48% - Nylon
5% - Lycra
I bought these toe socks for a gift. I ended up getting a set for myself, these sock are thicker than other types of toe socks and are extremely comfortable.
Great socks. Warm and comfortable.
The fit is perfect. Can't wait to go hiking in them!
Great socks! I have 4 pairs so I can almost wear them every day. I find the mid weight Injinji have perfect amount of cushion and last longer. Arrived very quickly too.