The TRAIL 2.0 Midweight is engineered for the uneven and unpredictable terrain of trail running. With a double elastic cuff to keep dirt out and hold the sock in place, you'll be ready to take on the trail ahead.
- Protective padding under the heel and metatarsal area to help reduce shock to the high impact areas of the foot. Perfect for those who need the benefit of more under foot protection during extended periods on rough trails.
- Featherweight XtraLife CoolMax helps keep feet cool, dry, and protected.
- Lycra fiber enhances the compression that holds the sock in place.
- Mesh top provides maximum ventilation and breathability.
- Reinforced heel and toe increases durability.
Injinji Trail Running Sock Specs
47% - ExtraLife CoolMax
48% - Nylon
5% - Lycra
These socks are so comfortable! I love to have toe socks with my Chaco sandals and SockGeek has a great selection at great prices!
Yes toe socks take a bit of adjustment but these are lightweight and comfortable. Processed and Shipped quick !
I checked Amazon and Injinji websites. Thankfully, I found SockGeek! The price for the toe socks were all comparable. However, shipping was free with SockGeek when ordering 3 pair. I actually made a mistake in my initial order. I emailed the company and they were able to make the correction. My order arrived in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend Injinji toe socks and SockGeek to everyone!