The Feetures Elite Maximum Cushion No Show Tab performance socks are designed for those looking for a little more impact protection for those longer runs on hard surfaces. Showcases Feetures Sock-Lock System that allows your sock and foot to become one.
- High density cushioning, versus bulky, in all the right places to provide impact protection with every stride.
- Anatomical right and left foot design enhances fit, delivering maximum comfort and protection by helping to eliminate blisters and other foot abrasions.
- Perfect Toe construction eliminates any seams across your toes.
- High quality iWick fibers manage moisture to keep your feet dry and odor free.
- Feetures Power Arch is anatomically constructed to provide you targeted support where it is needed most.
- Deep stitched "Y" heel gore keeps the sock from shifting or slipping in your shoe.
Feetures Elite Max Cushion Running Sock Specs
96% - Nylon
4% - Spandex
I’ve worn this brand for years and love them. The choice of colors has gotten so much better. Thank you
Thank for your great products and speedy delivery.
When my husband discovered Feetures Elite Max Cushion socks, our feet have not been the same since, and in a good way. They are the most comfortable socks, and are so helpful to aging, sore, tired feet. My husband walks in a lot of airports for his job, and these socks have made a world of difference for him. I have some auto immune issues that causes my feet to hurt as well as bouts w/plantar fasciitis and they even make a sock for that. Each sock tells you which foot to put it on too, right and left. Sock Geek usually has the cheapest prices we can find on Feetures socks. The weekend of Black Friday and Cyber Monday we stocked up on this wonderful product with the additional discount they offered. My husband wears a size 13 Mens and he gets the XL, and I wear a Womans size 10 and I get the Large. Try this company and try these socks, you won't be disappointed!
My usual socks were on sale (I think being discontinued) and I filled in the rest with Feetures elite max cushion. My old brand is nice, but I like the Feetures socks a lot more. I wish all of my order had been Feetures, it would have been worth the extra cost.
This was my first time trying the Features Elite Max Cushion- No Show Tab socks. I’ve had a problem with my socks sliding down into my shoes. These socks not only felt good to ear, but also never slide down into my shoe. This is my go to favorite sock now! Thank you, SockGeek!