Balega’s UltraGlide No Show Socks are designed to be lightweight, yet they feature strategic protective cushioning built into the sock. This unique design eliminates excess bunching at the toes and prevents the sock from sliding down into shoes during activity.
- Lightweight construction and strategic protective cushioning help reduce hot spots and keep feet cool during activity.
- Friction free yarn combined with proprietary Drynamix yarn minimizes risk of chafing and rub spots.
- Hand-linked seamless toe eliminates abrasion.
- Balega's extra deep heel pocket optimizes the fit with a nice Achilles tab to protect the back of the heel.
- Single layer mesh ventilation across the top of the entire foot helps to keep you cool and dry.
Balega UltraGlide Running Sock Specs
78% - Drynamix Polyester
20% - Polyamide
2% - Elastane
Made in South Africa
My husband and I have tried many sock types and brands. We walk 4-5 miles daily and my husband is prone to blisters. These so far are the best. They stay in place without feeling too tight and are so soft. They also wash well with minimal pilling.
Ahhh, the moment you put these footies on your feet feel loved! They are so soft and comfortable…I bought a pair for a birthday present and will be wanting to hear what she thinks also !
I have been buying socks from SockGeek for many years. They never fail to provide excellent service. My favorite socks are Balega. This time I bought and was thoroughly satisfied with the UltraGlide, No Show. They are the perfect sock for the Altra crappy tongue. They keep the tongue from rubbing on my ankle!
I have been running in Feetures socks for years, but now that I’m wearing Balega I have a new favorite brand. The Balega Ultraglide No Show is so soft and cushy, not too cushy but just right. They hug my feet, but aren’t so tight as to be uncomfortable like Feetures. I wear them for exercise, golf and for everyday, too. I’m wearing a pair right now!
I am an avid walker: both outside and treadmill. I am a little persnickity when it comes to socks b/c I want the right support and comfort. While the initial reaction may be that these socks are pricey, I would suggest that they are worth every penny. Worth it in comfort, support and the way they are made... will last a long time.