If durability is a concern for you then look no further than the Swiftwick Pursuit, stupid comfortable and wears like iron.
Swiftwick Pursuit performance running socks are made with natures original technical fiber, high grade Merino Wool. Wool has outstanding insulating and moisture managing properties, it keeps the skin dryer when sweating and cooler when hot.
- Swiftwick uses a 21-gauge Australian wool that is super soft, no-itch feel, and highly durable.
- The most hydrophobic of all natural fibers, wool absorbs as much as 30% of its weight without feeling wet.
- Merino Wool also disperses an undetectable electrostatic charge that repels dirt away from the sock reducing the chance of blisters due to dirt and debris buildup.
- Double welt cuff for a great no slip feel.
- "Window Seam" design eliminates all possibility of rubbing and blisters from seams.
- Full cushion foot bed for maximum impact protection.
- Modest arch support for enhanced fit.
- Y-Heel contour for a foot wrapping fit.
- Half density weave around the ankle keeps the sock from bunching when the foot is flexed.
- Average compression support of 24.1 mmHG.
Swiftwick Pursuit Running Sock Specs
Sock Fibers:74% - Merino Wool
23% - Nylon
3% - Spandex
Made in the USA