The Balega Blister Resist Crew is the perfect performance running sock for those looking for blister protection and lower leg coverage from the elements or things that scratch. This crew sock uses a combination of moisture managing and friction reducing fabrics with an award winning design that provides a perfect, no slip fit.
- Dry-Mo (Drynamix Mohair) fabric in the foot-bed reduces friction to the point where blistering is non-existent. Protective properties never wash out andlast the life of the sock.
- Features Balega's patented VTech Arch Support System that significantly enhances the fit through the arch. Elastic grip construction under the ankle band provides a great non-slip fit.
- Hand-linked, seamless toe keeps unnecessary abrasions away.
- Extra deep and reinforced heel pocket optimizes a foot hugging fit.
- Triple-ply under foot cushioning for impact resistance.
- Mesh ventilation panels keep your feet cool and dry.
- Balega's high stitch count makes it one of the softest running socks on the market today.
Balega Blister Resist Running Sock Specs
57% - Drynamix Polyester
11% - Mohair
11% - Wool
6% - Acrylic
6% - Nylon
4% - Microfiber
3% - Neofil
2% - Elastane
Made in South Africa
I have found these socks to be very effective in preventing blisters. I had a recent cellulitis as a result of an infected blister and have gone to great lengths for this not to be repeated. So far so good, as I initially purchased these some months ago.
Also, I wanted to thank your staff for the seamless manner in which I had to return an order due to my error in purchasing the wrong size/model. Kudos to all!
Blister Resist socks are ideal for use in running shoes that are slightly on the loose side. I have many running shoes, some fit looser than others.
I’m a foot doctor. This is my favorite sock. Enough said.
These are great socks. I have the crew version for hiking boots and winter use. The ankle and no show for summer and every day use. They are comfortable, super durable and just awesome socks. FYI- Sock Geek is a great company to order from. Always quick shipping and great service!
Immediately noticeable difference, especially on runs of 5+ miles. Definitely worth the money. Socks shipped the next day and I had them the day after.