Why Sock Geek?
Free USA Shipping on orders over $35Orders under $35 ship for a nominal $3.99.
No Sales TaxOrders outside of Kansas ship tax-free.
Personal ServiceWe personally prepare all orders for shipping from our large, on-hand inventory.
Great prices!Great prices & quantity discounts on all of our most popular brands.
SelectionLargest and most comprehensive online selection of performance socks.
Sock Geek Price GuaranteeWe do not artificially inflate our prices and then offer them at a "discount."
International OrdersInternational orders are always welcome.
See what the Sock Geek has to say!
Watch our movie!
Sock Geek Says:
Total Support® Max Insoles offer all the features of the Total Support® Original but with a stiffer, more rigid arch support and SpenCore® Forefoot Pad. Perfect for serious athletes needing stiffer, more rigid support. Spenco® Total Support® Insoles feature the patented 3-POD® Modulation System: By positioning pods with varying degrees of hardness beneath key areas of the foot, Total Support® Insoles change the ground forces reaching the foot during activity. This tunes the ride for increased performance and superior comfort while helping to reduce over-pronation—a common problem that causes foot, leg and back pain.
- 3-POD™ System promotes healthy biomechanics, absorbs shock and provides cushioning through multi-density impact zones:
- Stiffer Red POD counters over-pronation
- Softer Blue PODS help guide the stride
- Rigid Stability Cradle provides advanced arch support, deep heel cupping and comfort through the stride
- Custom EVA Layer conforms with normal wear to match the contours of the foot
- Low-Friction Antimicrobial Top Cloth helps prevent blisters and control odor
- Metatarsal Arch Support offloads pressure from the ball-of-foot to help relieve forefoot pain
- SpenCore® Forefoot Crash Pad provides superior cushioning and energy return to the ball-of-foot
- First Ray Drop Zone allows for more efficient, natural toe-off promoting a healthy stride
*For half sizes, please order the next size down. For example, if you normally wear size 10.5, order a size 10.