Sock Geek Says:
|Drymax Trail Running Sock Sizes
||US Men's Shoe Size
||US Women's Shoe Size
Like a gazelle, Stephanie's elegant stride has graced the toughest running trails all over the world. The 2014 Western States 100 Mile Endurance Run Champion is certainly built for running. Her achievements range from Two Time Cross Country All American to capturing the victories and course records at the 2015 Lake Sonoma 50 Mile and 2013 Speedgoat 50k. As a PhD, Stephanie relies on science to tackle her toughest events, she has been trusting her feet to science of Drymax since 2015. The STEPHANIE sock is a version of our very popular HyperThinTM Running Sock. The ventilated top coupled with super thin construction allows your foot to integrate with the shoe with all the protection of the Drymax dual layer construction, the progressive Gray and Pink design exudes a trendy and feminine style.
- Medium weight sock that doesn't feel bulky or over built.
- Double welted leg has extra padding around the ankle. This extra padding protects the leg, and seals the top of the shoe to keep out dirt and debris.
- Dual Layer Moisture Elimination System actually removes sweat, sweat vapors, and water from the skin through the inner Drymax layer to the outer absorbent layer where it evaporates.
- Anti-blister system features a flat toe seam and smooth interior to reduce friction.
- 3D Advanced Fit System provides a sock that fits the foot, not the other way around.
- MicroZap silver anti-bacterial control kills bacteria and foot odor.
Drymax Ellie Trail Running Sock Specs
63% - Drymax/Olefin
22% - Polyester
9% - Nylon
6% - Elastaine
Made in the USA