Sock Geek Says:
|Drymax Trail Running Sock Sizes
||US Men's Shoe Size
||US Women's Shoe Size
The Drymax Ellie trail socks have been designed for and named after ultra running legend Ellie Greenwood. Ellie is a winner of some of the biggest ultras in the world including: Western States 100, Comrades, and the Ultra-Tour Mount du Mont-Blanc. Great athletes put a lot of demand on their socks so Drymax has built one that can stand up to the toughest terrain.
- Medium weight sock that doesn't feel bulky or over built.
- Double welted leg has extra padding around the ankle. This extra padding protects the leg, and seals the top of the shoe to keep out dirt and debris.
- Dual Layer Moisture Elimination System actually removes sweat, sweat vapors, and water from the skin through the inner Drymax layer to the outer absorbent layer where it evaporates.
- Anti-blister system features a flat toe seam and smooth interior to reduce friction.
- 3D Advanced Fit System provides a sock that fits the foot, not the other way around.
- MicroZap silver anti-bacterial control kills bacteria and foot odor.
Drymax Ellie Trail Running Sock Specs
63% - Drymax/Olefin
22% - Polyester
9% - Nylon
6% - Elastaine
Made in the USA