The Balega Blister Resist Quarter is the perfect performance running sock for those looking for blister protection and maximum comfort. This quarter height sock uses a combination of moisture managing and friction reducing fabrics with an award winning design that provides a perfect, no slip fit.
- Dry-Mo (Drynamix Mohair) fabric in the foot-bed reduces friction to the point where blistering is non-existent. Protective properties never wash out andlast the life of the sock.
- Features Balega's patented VTech Arch Support System that significantly enhances the fit through the arch. Elastic grip construction under the ankle band provides a great non-slip fit.
- Hand-linked, seamless toe keeps unnecessary abrasions away.
- Extra deep and reinforced heel pocket optimizes a foot hugging fit.
- Triple-ply under foot cushioning for impact resistance.
- Mesh ventilation panels keep your feet cool and dry.
- Balega's high stitch count makes it one of the softest running socks on the market today.
Balega Blister Resist Running Sock Specs
49% - Drynamix Polyester
16% - Mohair
16% - Wool
8% - Acrylic
4% - Nylon
3% - Microfiber
3% - Neofil
2% - Elastane
Made in South Africa
My husband walks multiple miles a day between walking work meetings and walking for personal health. He regularly got blisters before we invested in Belega no blister socks. We got his first set over 6 months ago, and they have been great. He hasn't had any blisters since switching to these excellent socks for his walks.
Balega is the only brand and SockGeek is the only place I buy socks anymore.
I love my recent purchase from sockgeek. I’ve done two long hikes in my new Balega “Blister Resist” and my feet feel great. They gave me a discount and it was just an excellent experience without the hassles of stores. I will definitely be returning for my feet and sock needs. They even gave me a personalized “thank you” on the receipt(plus magnet!). So Yes, you are dealing with real people and small business! Will be back soon!!!
I wore a pair of the socks for a 75 mile run and the material was literally fraying and balling up in places and coming off. I did not expect this for a quality brand sock. I have worn Balega in the past and they have never done this before. I have a second pair that I purchased with the ones that I wore and will see how they hold up. Don't get me wrong, they did protect my feet from getting blisters but I was somewhat disappointed in the quality of the product.