Sock Geek Says:
Balega Running Sock Sizes
||US Men's Shoe Size
||US Women's Shoe Size
The Balega Moh-Rino VTech Enduro Quarter performance sock is designed to offer high-end performance in a wide variety of demanding environments including, road running, adventure racing, and trail running.
The Moh-Rino V-Tech Enduro contains a Moh-Rino and synthetic fiber blend. Moh-Rino is a blend of mohair and superior South African merino wool. The benefits are many including: moisture management, reduced friction, odor control, durability, sustainability, lightweight, and extreme comfort. With the addition of synthetic fibers the sock holds its shape and sheds moisture more effectively, making this a great sock for all-day wear under even the most harsh conditions.
- V-Tech arch support system for added structure and secure fit.
- Trademark hand linked toe seam reduces exposure to abrasions and blisters.
- Sensitive rib top (heel collar) for comfort and healthy blood circulation.
- Extra deep heel pocket delivers a no slip fit.
- Mesh channels provide optimum ventilation.
- Protective cushioning for impact resistance.
- High stitch count makesit one of the softest running socks on the market today.
Balega Moh-Rino V-Tech Running Sock Specs
32% - Merino Wool
22% - Drynamix Polyester
20% - Mohair
14% - Nylon
10% - Acrylic
2% - Elastane
Made in South Africa