The Drymax Thin Running is similar in fit to the famous Drymax Run Sock but half the volume. Slightly more dense material than the Drymax Lite Mesh but still super breathable. Tremendous for mild to warmer climates and can go just about any distance you want. Delivers all the comfort, durability, and performance you could ask for.
- Low+ density protective padded sock. Designed to protect feet without adversely affecting the fit of your shoes.
- Anti-slip wedge keeps the sock from slipping into your shoe.
- Dual layers stitched together moves moisture away from your feet to the outer layer for evaporation.
- Flat toe seam, vented arch band, Y-heel optimizes the fit.
- Arch band secures sock to the foot.
- Reinforced at all of the key spots to deliver long-term fit and durability.
Drymax Thin Running Sock Specs
54% - Drymax/Olefin
31% - Polyester
9% - Elastane
8% - Nylon
These socks are the best I’ve ever found for keeping my feet dry, and they are the perfect fit in my sneakers…… not too thick or thin. I’m so disappointed that it appears Drymax has discontinued to make the thin running socks. As always Sock Geek fulfilled the order promptly & I love the 15% discount!